Thursday, May 7, 2009

alhamdulillah... :)

salam... alhamdulillah.... i got my result n thanX to Allah... yeay! finally got da result dat i want! thanx 2 gg btw..huhu... kalo die xde, sape laa nk tgk kan..hehe... thanx 2 gg also bcoz helping my frens...well, he was dealing wif list of matrix no yesterday!hehehe... I am very hepY! wat dat made me felt soooo touched, was ,,, my dearest mama.. after back from office, msuk2 je rumah, abruptly (is dis word too...melampaw??..haha) she hugged n kiss me, say congratz 2 me :) ... sweeeeeettt moment!!
hehe... actually, during 1st sem, my result was not so gud. n she kept telling me bout her fren's daughter , who got A+... mase tu kan, dlm hati ni... cm ade 1 spirit utk tros berusahe!!
chaiyok!2... I try my best,(eventhough x get A+..hehe)..alhamdulillah ... wif His will , I can achieved dis....i am really glad bcoz my parents was very hepy:) .. ku x sgka, rupa2 nya, kwn ku berkata ak ni nerd sebenanye..apekaa???? tidakkkkk!!!!hahaha...btw, thanx to my fres yg tlong byk...especially krol, kery, alia, lyn..n others dat help me including da lecturers... special thanx 2 dr syed baharom, dr flossy, dr rowland n other beloved lecturers...jasamu dikenang. ..wateve it is, it is a long journey 2 go...4 years ... lame tuu... but, know wat, i kinda luv dis medic student life now.. u know, stress, struggle, not enough time 2 rest, bunch n bunch of notes, info 2 remembe... best pe... mendidik driku to discipline, x wasting time.... but, yg x best nye, less time wif family.. alhamdulillah, i got dis very loongggg holiday, have dis oppoturnity 2 spend time wif my fmily... congratz 2 everyone :) ... hope will c all of u soon...insyaAllah.. btw, ade satu bad news ni, one of our ren's father pass away on da same day we got da result.. hope, sape2 yg terbace ni, sedekah al-fatihah byk2...smoge rohnye dicucuri rahmat & dtempatkan di kalangan org2 yg soleh,...aminnn....

2 comments:

azizi said...

wah3...
ko ucap temikasih kat mcm2 org..
mcm grammy award laa plak aku bc..
haha..
bru jmpe blog ko..
ko ckp tade blog..
ciss..

istisyhad said...

my dear nana....
alhamdulillah...
semoga Allah memberkati setiap perjuanganmu...
Teruskan kecemerlangan demi ISLAM!!!

Luv u n miss u...

ur sis... angah

Post a Comment